Saturday, June 13, 2009

went to NSRCC's country club today for my usual GSS (gym, swim, sauna) session.
as i just left home, walking to the mrt station to catch a train down. being so deep in thoughts thinking and munching my breakfast i forgot to watch the steps.

AND fell down the flight of stairs. sprained my ankle, bruised my knee caps and palms.

arrived at the gym, despite my injury i just told myself for the sake of the "someone" i just had to train harder and ran 5km straight with the injured knee and ankle. gritting my teeth as the pain haunts me during the run. did my usal biceps curl, bench press after the run etc.

and man i think i have to say this but i hate the malay instructor in the gym, he acts like he's the boss when theres no one around. and the worst thing is, he takes advantage of his teenage girls/young adult girls whom he coaches, by providing massage after each session. cant stand the sight of it.

went orchard thereafter to meet my mum, whom went there for hair spa. roamed around for 3 hours while waiting for her to get it done. nothing much to see as i was in orchard for a few times this week. still hesistating if i should get a new urban male shirt...?

sent my ipod for servicing as well to have a check on the battery if its malfunctioning.

well the day just ended like that. what a day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment